Window Cleaning in Sandy Springs, GA
There are a lot of people who choose to live here because of the many employment opportunities that exist with some of the top employers in the state and region. If you own a home here, then you undoubtedly know already how much work goes into making sure that your property looks great inside and out. You have to clean the gutters each spring and fall to be sure that there is no build-up of leaves or other outdoor debris. You have to mow the lawn during the summer and keep up with the landscaping to be sure that your yard looks stunning. You have to take care of the interior and exterior painting when your walls are starting to look dull. But, how much time do you spend taking care of your windows? Most homeowners dread pulling a ladder out to do cleaning on these glass features, but it is necessary.
At Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc., we have been providing professional and affordable window cleaning services in the area for many years now. We have worked with countless homeowners, and we know that you and your family will be 100% satisfied with our work in your home. We are dependable, show up on time, and we will be there with all of the materials and products that we are going to need for the job. Guaranteed.
Window Cleaning Special Offers
$25 Off Any Service For First Time Customers
Mention Code WEB04
Clean Up To 4 Exterior Lights
With purchase of whole house window cleaning
Mention Code WEB03
8 Important Facts About Window Washing
- Be sure that you hire a company who is insured in case of accidental injury.
- Washing your windows is a job that should be done 2-3 times a year.
- If it rains after work has been performed at your home, be sure to ask the company if they can come back for "touch-ups."
- Be sure to call around before hiring a company to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar.
- Before your appointment, it will be important for you to move things out of the way which may prevent the cleaners from doing their job.
- From your cleaner, you should expect them to clean the glass inside and out, as well as the track, sill, and frame.
- The company should also know which cleaners to use based on the type of frame you have installed.
- Always be sure that you read reviews from the company before you hire them to make sure they are legitimate and well-liked.
Make an Appointment
If you would like more information about what we can do for you, or if you want to make an appointment, please feel free to give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
**Information and image provided by https://www.wikipedia.org