Window Cleaning in Norcross, GA
Norcross, GA is found in Gwinnett County and is home to around 9,116 people. It is part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area, and it was named after former mayor Jonathan Norcross in 1870. Being so close to downtown Atlanta, many families choose to live here because it's so close to a lot of great job opportunities and schools, including Gwinnett County Public Schools, Susan O. Stripling Elementary School, Beaver Ridge Elementary School, Rockbridge Elementary School, Pinckneyville Middle School, Meadowcreek High School, Norcross High School, and many others.
Homeowners here need to value every aspect of their home, from top to bottom, and this includes windows. If they are starting to get hard to see through because of years of built-up dirt, then there is no better time than now to schedule a time for a cleaning. At Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc., we have been providing dependable and affordable window cleaning services to the greater Norcross, GA area for over three decades. We know what works and what doesn't when it comes to getting all of your glass surfaces sparkly clean!
Window Cleaning Special Offers
$25 Off Any Service For First Time Customers
Mention Code WEB04
Clean Up To 4 Exterior Lights
With purchase of whole house window cleaning
Mention Code WEB03
Experienced Window Washers
When you work with our experienced window washers, you are working with knowledgeable professionals who know the ins and outs of the business. They know what cleaners to use based on what your frames are made out of. There are some materials that will require special cleaning supplies so that they don't rust or deteriorate. We know how to go about taking care of all types of frames and glass materials.
Our Cleaning Process
There are many homeowners who call or e-mail us on a regular basis and they want to know what work is actually done during the cleaning process. Read on to learn more.
- The outside of the windows are gently cleaned off using light water pressure. This will remove loose dirt and it won't scratch the glass.
- Cleaning solutions will be prepared to help with cleaning the glass and preventing streaks from forming.
- Cleaning tools will be used to clean the windows vertically and horizontally with our cleaning solutions that are appropriate for the type of glass and frame you have installed.
- A squeegee is used to remove excess water and cleaner from the glass' surface.
- The windows are dried using special products to prevent scratching.
Make an Appointment
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for services in your home, please feel free to give us a call today or fill out our online contact form. We are here and ready to help you!
**Information and image provided by https://www.wikipedia.org